Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just the Latest stuff

So theres a music viedo from jason mraz that has this waterfall in it wo we thought it would be fun to go. It was fun but probably the most anticlimatic waterfall I have ever seen. :) I have high standards when it comes to waterfalls. :)

Maybe no one told these people but if your cat gets lost in a jungle, your probably better off just getting a new one. On second thought, get a dog.
My feet got a little dirty.
Amber is pretty cool. We are going to do some scuba diving in a few weeks. I am pretty dang excited. ya.
No comment. . . waterfall.
I think we need to have the others work on there form, I think mine is pretty cool. what do you think?
So, I got to have dinner with Pres. Wheelright and his wife because a friend of mine, Kendall, works as his secretary and she invited me to go. It was a very enjoyable night and I really liked getting to know Pres and his wife better along with the other people there. It was pretty dang fun. You can tell how relaxed I was by the looseness of my tie.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

boy-wonder,
I love your comments!
You make me smile!
I love the water fall.
How awesome you had dinner with president! How nice of them to have all of you over.
Keep up the good "bloggin"
I love you !
Mom

Airan said...

Did you go to Hawaii to go to school or just have fun and make the rest of us jealous?? I must say, your form at the waterfall was the best! Maybe since you have so much free time, you could teach the rest of them how you do it! I look forward to reading your posts cause you just crack me up and I'm just so jealous you get to be in Hawaii and I don't. Kelly paid for me to go once for a week with Karena and I've been wishing I could afford to go back!