Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hiking

I Guess all I can say is that I know it's going to be a good day when he first sign I read is this one.





Well, the hike was about 10 miles long so I got a bit of a blister. It did not feel so good at the time but now I think its ok. I hav discovered that getting sand out of a blister can be somewhat of a painful task. But I mean really, who cares right, the hike was fun.
Aparently, on 50 first dates the name of the cafe were Adam meets Drew is called the Hukilau Cafe. They got that name from this place but I guess this one was not pretty enough so they used the one on the movie instead. Whatever VIVE LAIE!

1 comment:

Ma'ila Tamblyn said...

Cody, it looks to me like you need to work on having more fun in Hawaii. I mean, hiking, adventuring, finding quaint little places to eat... definitely none of the activities that make it on BW's list of favorite things in life...oh wait, they all make that list!
Well, keep on havin fun and I'll keep wishing I was in Hawaii...