Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Cuz i'm free... free falliing"

Leilani tried to kill this dog. she kicked it across the entire porch. what a punk. he was such a cute little guy.
this was the long walk out to the plane. I knew one thing for sure. there was no need for them to have a good plane, if it broke down all that we had to do was jump out.
just some pics from when we were coming down... after the chute was pulled
IDK who that was but you kinda get the point

there were eight of when we started. I think you can guess what happend to the rest. JK it was totally safe
This contract was very entertaining. the last part was all about how you have to be extra close and friendly to the tandem master. by friendly i mean get kinda close and comfortable with him and the harness.


we played with the spider while we waited to jump


so the video cuts off right before I jump out but you just have to believe that I did ok!

4 comments:

Airan said...

Way cool! That had to be so amazing! I'm impressed only 2 backed out! I don't think I could have done it!

PS - Aunt Debbie, can I see your blog?? My e-mail is ascott1345@cox.net

Debbie said...

Boy wonder....All I can say is WOW!! I can't believe you and Leilani!! It looks like fun, however I think I will keep my feet on the ground for now!!
I love the picture of the spider and I don't believe that Leilani kicked the dog! She is too sweet!
Hey, I bet you loved having all of those cute girls on your sky diving adventure!
I love you so much!

Ma'ila Tamblyn said...

your crazy. thats alls I gotta say. I'm with Debbie about keeping my feets on the ground...Looks like it was cool though!

-Oh and I wana have mama teeps blog visitation rights too! my gmail is: mailaauwen@gmail.com

Peeps said...

Poor dog! See what happens when you get in-between trying to kick someone!