Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Habitat for Humanity- Silva House"





Just so no one gets the wrong idea, I do not spend every weekend playing. (I would mention others but I dont think there really are too many other than the occasional PCC service project so that first statement is probably a lie so work with me here ok.) Anyways, this weekend was alot of fun. I woke up and watched conference at 6:00AM then we went to do a habbitat for humanities project. It was alot of fun also and I think we all felt really good for going and helping. The best part of course was the free lunch. (I am going to go an entire term without buying food. It is a little theory I have that it can be done if I join enough clubs and do enough service projects I will just get fed enough not to have to worry about ever buying food)

Anyways, I have no clue what that last paragraph says but hope you like the pictures... whatever. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the pictures! What an awesome service. It never even crossed my mind that you only played on weekends! Hey - you are in Hawaii, enjoy!!!
I love you sooooooooooo much!I miss ya!

Debbie said...

I love the pictures! What an awesome service project. It never crossed my mind that all you do on the weekends is play!:)I am happy for you! Hey - you are in Hawaii, ENJOY! I love and miss you very much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Keep the pictures coming!